Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Video Podcast Test



I'll have another audio podcast for you in the next couple of days but in the meantime I couldn't resist trying out the video podcasting capabilities of iTunes 6. I shot this video yesterday which was when our first years presented their projects. This was a thoroughly enjoyable affair for the staff as the quality was very high. There were posters, and models and radiographs and as usual I learnt a few new things myself. If you have any ideas about how we can usfully integrate video into the podvet podcasts then drop me a line at podvet@gmail.com. The music on the video is called 'There she goes' by Brother Love from the podsafe music network (http://music.podshow.com).

So to view this video you will need to download and install iTunes from the Apple site (http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/). There are mac and windows versions. Once you have it installed you can then subscribe to the podvet podcast network by clicking on 'Advanced' in the top menu and choosing 'Subscribe to podcast' option. Then type in 'http://feeds.feedburner.com/podvet' and that's it! Whenever a new podvet episode is released it will be downloaded to your computer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video podcast is cool. I am not a vetmed student but i wanna be one since i was little.
So just to watch your video and see how your student study, really uplifted my spirit. ^-^

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: anonymous, what age are you now ?

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home